Home Remodeling & Repairs
Over the years, our homes experience the wear and tear of daily living – as well as accidents and adverse weather. If you have damage that needs corrected, we can help. We’re experienced at repairing many common defects.
- Roof Repairs
- Siding Repairs
- Plumbing Repairs
- Electrical Repairs
- Drywall Repairs
- Deck Repairs
- Flooring Damage
- And More!
Interested in Our Services?
Contact us today to discuss your needs.Request a Quote
We Work with Realtors
Did the inspection report reveal some problems? Realtors trust and love us for our quick turnaround time on repairs. We’ll complete work within the deadline, so your clients can secure their financing and close on schedule.Who We Are
At MHL Property Maintenance, we love large-scale projects that involve changes to the structure, layout, or design of the space. We’ve helped countless homeowners make their houses and properties both functional and beautiful, tailoring them to the needs of the family. We offer the following services:
Our Remodeling Process
- Initial phone conversation to gather information
- In-person appointment to see the space and talk through plans
- Design the space with your wants and needs in mind
- Present you with a quote
- Approve the design or make revisions
- Schedule the timeframe for your new project
- Get to work on your new space
- Set up client portal software to monitor progress
- Complete the project and enjoy your finished or remodeled room
Keep in mind that the only people who will be in your home are Kirk Mousa, owner and president who does much of the work, other MHL employees, and our trusted drywaller of 15 years. Once we begin your project, it is our priority. We will not be disappearing to work on other projects.
Why Choose Us?
We can’t wait to work with you. Here’s why to choose us for your remodeling and repair plans.
- Detail oriented; do things right the first time. Fully licensed and insured.
- As a recently retired fire chief, Owner & President Kirk Mousa understands and implements fire codes and all other codes during construction.
- Family-owned and operated business since 2003. Native to Springboro and invested in the community.
- We work with agents and homeowners to try and meet tight real estate deadlines associated with VA, FHA, and other loans.
- Reliable, responsive follow-through. Stellar reviews.
Once MHL Property Maintenance is finished with your home remodel, you’ll wonder why you waited so long for its transformation. Call (937) 848-1445 or request a quote now. We serve Springboro, OH, and the surrounding areas including Monroe, Liberty Township, Miami Township, Warren County, and Dayton, OH.