Are you tired of the mess and clutter in your garage? We can help you maximize the efficiency and function of the space with our garage remodeling services. Clients often request the following changes.
- Improve the storage. We’ll configure the garage with cabinetry, open shelves, and vertical organizing systems to make the most of the space you have.
- Create a workshop. We’ll improve the storage and install a workshop area complete with a workbench, tool storage, and an anti-skid epoxy floor coating that resists stains, wipes up easily, and disguises any imperfections.
- Convert into a room. If you need more interior space, this is a fairly easy way to get it. We’ll insulate the space and completely finish it off according to the purpose you have in mind.
Interested in Our Services?
Contact us today to discuss your needs.Request a Quote
Families often find themselves outgrowing their attached garage. Perhaps they need square footage for vehicles, tractors, a workshop, or maybe even a new business. MHL Property Maintenance builds detached garages that can be outfitted for a multitude of purposes.
Our Remodeling Process
- Initial phone conversation to gather information
- In-person appointment to see the space and talk through plans
- Design the space with your wants and needs in mind
- Present you with a quote
- Approve the design or make revisions
- Schedule the timeframe for your new project
- Get to work on your new space
- Set up client portal software to monitor progress
- Complete the project and enjoy your finished or remodeled room
Keep in mind that the only people who will be in your home are Kirk, who does much of the work, other MHL employees, and our trusted drywaller of 15 years. Once we begin your project, it is our priority. We will not be disappearing to work on other projects.
Why Choose Us?
We can’t wait to work with you. Here’s why to choose us for your remodeling and repair plans.
- Detail oriented; do things right the first time. Fully licensed and insured.
- As a recently retired fire chief, Owner & President Kirk Mousa understands and implements fire codes and all other codes during construction.
- Family-owned and operated business since 2003. Native to Springboro and invested in the community.
- We work with agents and homeowners to try and meet tight real estate deadlines associated with VA, FHA, and other loans.
- Reliable, responsive follow-through. Stellar reviews.
Discover space you only previously dreamed of with the garage building and remodeling services from MHL Property Maintenance. Call (937) 848-1445 or request a quote now. We serve Springboro, OH, and the surrounding areas including Centerville, Washington Township, Clearcreek Township, Waynesville, Lebanon, and Montgomery County.